Даймонум

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Даймонум » Да будет флуд » Флуд у камина

Флуд у камина

Сообщений 271 страница 280 из 280

Исмаэль
Благодарю/кратко улыбнулся/ Быть может приготовить вам кофе?

Вилиам Ашелье
Нет, спасибо -я уже пил его сегодня.

Исмаэль
Хм, с цитрусовой цедрой?

Вилиам Ашелье
Нет, а что?

Исмаэль
Мое предложение еще в силе/чуть улыбнулся/

Вилиам Ашелье
И все же я откажусь.

Исмаэль
/понимающе кивнув, взглянул на часы/.. Мне пора, увы. Всего вам доброго.

Вилиам Ашелье
Хорошего вечера.

noclegi w augustowie ul nadrzeczna

I must say that I have long laid eyes on my wife's youth friend, Tatyana, that's her name, has long complained to her about her husband's sexual passivity. I must say that he was never our guest, but on this day he came and sat all evening as restless, as if a stranger. Of course, having such information about a woman who misses sex, any man will bleed, because the woman is hungry, and the age is the same ..., this one must be fucked, and she feels good and you get stuck (oh something the letter B sinks). I am no exception and tried in every possible way to find an opportunity to put this idea into practice, but after all, the wife is always there, and then the husband appeared on the horizon at the wrong time ...
I couldn't contain my moans. They fucked for a very long time, I don’t even know how long it lasted. I ended violently from double fear. They stood up and put their friends in my mouth. Cum in my face. Superrr!!! I got up and cleaned myself up. Went to the shower room. When I returned, I wrapped my client's choice. And she said, come back to our store. I don’t know if he came again, I quit after that, I didn’t want repetitions, but this would have happened.
ATTENTION! EMERGENCY! PIONEERS REPORT TO THE COMMAND CENTER! TO ALL ENGINEERS TO THEIR JOBS! Strike Team GET WEAPONS! EVERYONE ELSE COME TO DECK #4 FOR A BRIEFING!
liveartbcs.com/zambia/16-03-2022. I understand. Take off your shorts, now you put me in.
With difficulty, I pulled mine out of the sweet folds, straightened my underwear and washed my hands for a long time, looking in the mirror and studying this new fucking look. I heard the closet doors close in the room, well, in a few minutes that I caressed myself, you could examine all the contents in detail. I walk out of the bathroom as if nothing had happened, turn on the kettle and steal a glance at your jeans. From the sight of the tubercle, my legs give way and I feel how the linen gets wet through and through from a new large portion of lubricant. It seems to me that even satin trousers got wet and the air smelled of something indecent and animal. We are both silent, we feel each other's tension, we see the excitement and we breathe deeply. I know you won't touch me if I don't let you. I know that despite your strong desire, you will not do anything that could jeopardize our bond with you. Sometimes it seems to me that you would not have said anything to me until old age if you were not sure that I need you no less than you need me. I trust you more than anyone else, I'm calm with you, I feel your protection and care. You proved it for so long and did not demand anything, you let me get used to it, stop being defensive and afraid.
I began to pull the jeans down, but they treacherously wrapped around her legs, not wanting to slip, oh, this women's tight-fitting clothes. In the end, I had to pull them down one leg at a time, and the first thing that pleased me so much was no, no, not what you thought, I’m not talking about what she had in her panties, by the way they were black and although the tubercle there seemed to be guessed, I put it aside for a couple of seconds and admired her legs. They were so smooth and so light, not the slightest flaw. I grabbed her ass with both hands, she turned out to be so small, but so tender and warm under her panties!
In June last year, I, as always, went to my grandmother to the village to help in the garden. Arrived in the evening, already hemnelly. I went to the house, tired of the road, all the same, the village is far from the city. Have dinner, grandmother told that we have new neighbors and I went to sleep.
I began to eagerly lick and kiss her pussy. Then I stuck my right thumb in her ass. She gasped quite a bit. Without pulling my finger out of her sphincter, I continued to lick and kiss her pussy.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Даймонум » Да будет флуд » Флуд у камина